Paul Illia Boronka


Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Constantin maybe, me ....nope.


Yeah so ummmmm, that shadow resembled a cross and nothing more.
Maybe one day I get a 'slight-burned-toast' which has Christ's silhouette on it.
Although I would not save it, I would definitely eat it. 
Mmmmmm-nom-nom-nom! Love me some toast!

 

What caused it? Oh, glad you asked, okie....
A lot of houses around my block have been going up for sale. The absolutely huge 1920's era house directly across from mine was renovated, had massive landscaping done and put up for sale too. 
One of the old trees was removed which opened up a new area for sunlight to shine.
So there you have it. For the first time in god-only-knows (ask him) how long, the sun can now cast a shadow of our street sign.
Yup, a Stop sign topped with two separate Name signs casts this new reliquary for hope.

No comments: