Paul Illia Boronka


Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Making itself seen

 

"Hey you. Yeah YOU!  LoL!
See what's in the center of the picture I just took this morning?
A shadow that resembles a crucifix, a fairly large perfect cross.
I've been living in this house for 4 years now and I have never seen this before.
I took a look around and couldn't find anything that was casting this 'shadow'.
No kidding around, this came from seemingly nowhere.

Maybe it's a sign like when the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great in the 3rd century said he saw a 'cross' in the sky and than became the 1st Emperor of Rome to become a Christian.
You know me; I'm not the biggest fan of organize religion and 'gods' etc.
But I'll tell you, if these 'signs' keep appearing for me to discouver 
I may just have a change of heart like Constantine."

No comments: