Paul Illia Boronka


Monday, 5 January 2015

Great thing to do when it's cold here


















Hi and yep, it's frr-free-freez-freezzing out there today.
   (* sooo it's been so chilly here I thought I would go 
   somewhere that would be warmer. Okie now, yesterday
   I jumped onto a plane and flew half way around the planet
   to Australia. And yes, it is beautiful there, beyond belief.
   There are hundreds of little lagoons all around the coast line.
   I went to the best one of course. One offer that made up
   my mind for me was the opportunity to have pictures taken
   with the wildlife. 
   I got into my wet suit and swam all the way out to where the
   sharks were. Aaaah, it was awesome. No fighting, no biting, 
   no blood and pieces of flesh floating around.
   This picture is me with 'Jabber-Jaws' the shark.He might look
   scary, but he is actually very nice. And he always smiles at
   just the right time for a picture. Awesome!!
   Great picture I must say, indeed. whoop-whoop!*)

No comments: